Tuesday 14 June 2016

Life, the Universe, and other random musings

Yes, I know!
I should have been blogging.  I really am hopeless at things like this.  I get distracted to easily, then promise myself I'll write a blog, then get sidetracked.  By Life, The Universe, and other things...mainly glass.

It's not that I've been idle, simply neglectful - of my blog in particular.  It took me all last summer to sort out getting a website up and running, and as the story goes, it's still a work in progress - on line, but a work in progress. I have a logo - which by now is pretty consistent throughout my presence online.
Dragon Art Glass Logo

I have my Etsy shop Dragon Art Glass on Etsy - which I am pleased to say is starting to have more views, and (more importantly), an increase in sales.

I have a Facebook page -  Dragon Art Glass on Facebook;  and I can be found regularly on Twitter  - @DragonArtGlass on Twitter ; and Instagram @dragonartglass on Instagram 

Before  last Christmas, to be honest I had quite a lot to get on with, as I was involved in the setting up of an Etsy Made Local pop-up shop in the centre of Cardiff.  But that's been successfully over and done with for a while now.  The Etsy team - CAVETSY seems to be going well, with over 300 members involved to varying degrees.  Now it's time to concentrate more on me - well my glass!
Or so I think. 
There are always other things to do - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, cooking, cleaning... and so on.
Or as it's otherwise known - LIFE (which I'm beginning to think means Learning In Facebook Everything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback.
Thank you for reading the Dragon Art Glass Blog!